The TAGT Gifted Plus Conference: Serving the Underserved is geared towards the educators who work tirelessly to ensure equitable access for all gifted students.
TAGT is currently seeking engaging speakers, presentations, and experiences for the 2017 Gifted Plus Conference (June 22-24, San Antonio).
- District-Level G/T and Special Ed Administrators
- Campus Administrators
- Special Populations Coordinators
- Classroom Teachers
Sessions must focus on at least one of the four main tracks:
- Twice Exceptional (learning disabilities)
- Underserved Populations (low SES, minorities)
- English Language Learners (ELL)
- Other (homeless, military, girls, LGBTQ, etc)
Call for Proposals:
- March 31: Call for proposals closes
- April 19: Presenters notified via email